BIG NEWS THIS WEEKEND:
HARMONY HAS A PENDING ADOPTION!
Rose has headed to the adoption center to hopefully get a little more exposure. If she doesn’t do well there, or if she’s not adopted in a couple of weeks, then we’ll go ahead and bring her home – but we hope that she’ll charm her way into someone’s heart quickly!
On Saturday, the kittens explored the screen porch while I cleaned the foster room. After I had finished cleaning, I went to check on them and saw this…
We’ve got a plan for the kittens. Since they’ve been off Metronidazole for a full 15 days, we’ll be sending out a PCR sample today, and we hope to have results back by the end of the week. The vet suspects Tritrichomonas, for which there would be a two-week course of medication. Of course, I’m not discounting the possibility that they’ll come up with Cryptosporidium and have to be treated for five weeks with Tylan, or that they’ll come up with someone I’ve never heard of or dealt with before, or even that they won’t come up with anything at all. Fingers crossed we get some answers, because as soon as we get them through this, these kittens are going to be ready to fly!